This Data Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of Your information. We use Your Personal data to provide you with Job Opportunity Abroad. By using the Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Policy:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Services.
- Company (referred to as either the “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Career
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Job Placement Opportunities highlighted on our Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to deployment of candidates abroad.
- Website refers to Career Launchers, accessible from www.careerlaunchers.in
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be
used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Etc.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To showcase your candidature to prospective clients abroad
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as Job Alerts, or informative communications related to Job Market, or Country Specific Updates.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
With Prospective Employers: We may share Your personal information with Prospective Employers in order to help you secure a Job Abroad
With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this Policy. Affiliates include Our associate partners and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes of informing you on the upcoming Job Opportunities as per your skillset. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Your consent to this Policy followed by Your submission of such information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and no transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Policies.
Changes to this Policy
We may update Our Policy from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Policy on this page. We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective. You are advised to review this Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.